Chase life. This is my the banner currently on my phone. What I mean by this pursue the good things in life. Stay up late at night at a friends house when you know you need to go home. Pursue your dreams and passion. I promise you won't regret what you learn in doing this. I look at people I know and they are all pursuing their dreams. One is in South Africa witnessing to the native people there. Another, is off to the jungles of Peru. Some of my best friends are off to Mexico to pursue their call from God to witness to the people there. And yet another, is living in New Zealand helping lead a church there. I look at these stories and I look at my life and I'm say, "What am I doing?" I'm going to school and being a normal guy. Is this what God has in store for me I don't know.
Something is coming in my life, something big. God is preparing my heart to except this and go when he calls I pray that when he calls I'll recognize His call. I firmly believe that when we chase life that we will be the most exhilarated and impassioned about life. So chase life. Experience it. Follow your dreams. Live you passions. As cliché as it is, laugh until you cry. Dance in the rain. Love deep. Do something wrong for you. Sing at the top of your longs. Go a whole day without speaking. Do something absolutely crazy. Explore nature. Fight for the little guy. Life holds all sorts of amazing things and it's running. The only way to catch it is to... Chase life.
No comments:
Post a Comment