Welcome.

My name is Ryan Chase I'm a normal guy going to college in Oregon. I believe strongly in Jesus Christ. These are my thoughts and feelings on anything under the sun from love to sports, food to music.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

First Thoughts.

My first post here... Not sure what to say but life is a beautiful thing. Maybe I should post a bit about myself. I'm a 19 year old college guy. I believe that there is a God of the universe and he sent his son to atone for our wretchedness. I'm not just a fanatic I'm a normal guy I love to wakeboard and play basketball. I love sports. I love life not always but usually. I'm currently attending George Fox University in Newberg, Oregon. It's a small college town without much to do but I survive.  I enjoy so many things. I enjoy reading, backpacking, driving, boating, swimming. I think I would die without music. Anything from hip-hop to country. I love music! That's enough about me off to see a friend. More soon!

No comments: