Welcome.
My name is Ryan Chase I'm a normal guy going to college in Oregon. I believe strongly in Jesus Christ. These are my thoughts and feelings on anything under the sun from love to sports, food to music.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Not to Contradict Myself
Now this may seem funny after one of my last post but relaxation is important. After a tough week in which life was packed to the brim with crazy, it's very important to take a break and rest back up so that you're ready to fight the good fight for the coming week. I've heard it said "Where time is sort sin is present." In other words if you just go, go, go constantly eventually you'll get so run down that the Devil will have an easy go at you. So in this sense having some down time is a very beneficial thing. This is not to contradict my former post about laziness. Work hard but play hard too relaxation isn't necessarily doing nothing sometimes it means reading a classic novel or possibly hoping in the car and going camping for the weekend. I believe relaxation comes in the escape from the monotony of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment